1) How’d Wes know what I was doing last week?
2) Bear we’re going to have to fight because you’re playing my girl Georgia.
3) Leroy’s confessional coincided with Da’Vonne’s version of this love square about Kam playing games with Leroy.
4) Cara Maria against Natalie was a random drawing? I call BS. I see you production!
5) I’m shocked to see Nany do so well and Turbo do so poorly.
6) Hunter’s arms are giving? All you have is arms, Mr. Beefcake. You better get all 10.
7) I can never unsee Gus’ face like that.
8) Love him or hate him, Paulie is an amazing competitor.
9) Josh doesn’t know who called his name? I’ll give you one very obvious guess.
10) “The best policy is always lying.” “Did you kiss her? No, I wasn’t even there.” I’m slowly starting to see why people like Bear. He’s the Brad Volpe of the actual Challenge. A lovable troll.
11) We’re only on episode 6 and there have been four guys that have wanted Nany. I don’t know what this girl has but I need some of it.
12) What Nany said about Kam also fits Da’Vonne’s side of the story. I guess we know now who we probably should believe.
13) Shaleen should probably be happy that she’s in elimination. She was finally able to get some camera time.
14) It was really classy of Leroy to privately tell Bear that he was being a poor sport and needs to chill.
15) I can’t tell who’s the most cocky. Wes, Bear or Paulie?