1) If people are scared to call out Bananas and Tony, they’re idiots. Neither of those guys are particularly good in eliminations.
2) I’m going to need Brad to get advice from CT, Derrick and Darrell on how to behave maturely on TV when you’re a grown man with kids at home. Brad is acting like a jerk like Kyle but Kyle is young and single and isn’t held to the same standards as Brad.
3) If I’m recalling correctly, Natalie would have had a girlfriend at home during this time. If that’s so, why is she curious about Bananas’ relationship with Angela?
4) Marie may be helping saving herself for this one elimination but eventually her friends are just going to turn on her again.
5) This was Natalie’s game during her Big Brother season. Flirt with all the guys and then latch onto one for safety. It’s not surprising that she’s doing it again.
6) I’m in agreement with Bananas even though I know he was kidding. Him and Cara should be together.
7) Nelson and Shane honestly do act like they’re in a relationship with one another.
8) Cara Maria is not a very good actress.
9) That awkward moment when the flashback showing some of Sylvia’s eliminations wins includes one where she lost.
10) I wonder if one person is allowed to hold the platform steady while the other builds. That seems like it’d be helpful if allowed.
11) Hunter is and always has been really good at challenges like this.
12) Nelson is the opposite of Hunter. He is and always has been really bad at challenges like this.
13) So glad we finally get see Paulie’s skills. He always did well on the eliminations/redemption challenges he’s been in but no one gave him credit since Natalie lost it for them.
Be sure to check out our new Insta where we churn out some fabulous Challenge related content.